Learn to heal through the power of sound and vibration
May 23rd and May 30th from 8 am – 6 pm @ The Studio Cleveland
Build your confidence, experience, and technique through practical hands on training as you explore the realms of frequency, energy, & sound.
Crystal Singing Bowls
Create soundscapes with crystal & Tibetan singing bowls as you develop your skill through learning, listening, & playing.
Find Your Voice
Your voice is a powerful sound healing tool weaving reality through word, sound, & presence. Learn to open & expand your voice & reclaim your power.
Feel the Heartbeat of Mother Earth vibrating in your core. Explore shamanic rhythm as you synchronize to the entrancing beat of the drum.
• This course provides a theoretical and practical hands-on training in the realms of sound healing. You will discover how to safely and effectively create sacred healing experiences with crystal singing bowls, shamanic drumming, vocal modalities, and other sound healing instruments.
• You will learn methods to create healing experiences for yourself and others through the power of sound, frequency, and vibration.
• You will be able to confidently and effectively work with sound healing for balancing, energetic clearing, ceremony, and meditation.
• You will understand the art and science of how and why sound heals.
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be an amazing sound healer. In fact, you don’t need any prior experience working with sounds, music, or any other healing modality to be part of this training course! All you need is an open heart, a receptive mind, the desire to heal yourself and others, and at least 1 crystal singing bowl, shamanic drum, or sound healing instrument!
*High Quality and ethically sourced Crystal bowls and other sound healing instruments are available through The Studio Cleveland at a discounted price when you register for the training course.
Early Bird Pricing
$488 until May 1
$599 (After May 1)
*$222 non-refundable deposit due up front, plus 2 payments of $227.50 required before graduation date
$222 non-refundable deposit required upon signing up, which will go towards the balance.
Not sure if this training is right for you? Do you want to learn more?
Contact me and we’ll schedule a 10 minute phone call to see if its a good fit!
Modules & Content
Online lessons to be completed by May 21
Introduction to Sound & Healing
• What Is sound healing?
• History of sound healing
• Modern synthesis
The Art & Science of Sound
• All about vibration, frequency, sound, & energy
• How sound affects the mind, body, & spirit
The Human Energy Fields
• Lightbody, auras, & chakras
• Prana & chi energy
• What about the nervous system?
Sunday, May 23
Sound Healing 101
• Sound, energy & you
• How sound healing works
• The art of healing
Crystal & Tibetan Singing Bowls
• Bowls of all shapes, sounds & sizes
• Basic playing techniques & methods
• Sound combinations & energy fields
Dynamics of Creating a Healing Experience
• Your personal sound ritual
• Creating healing environments
• Your first healing session
Sunday, May 30
• The heartbeat of Mother Earth
• Rhythms, tempo, & intuition
• Group drumming trance
Finding Your Voice
• Toning, chanting, & mantras
• Guided imagery & meditation cues
• Interweaving vocals with bowls
Singing Bowl Techniques & Placements
• Different playing styles & approaches
• Space, sound, & silence
• Placing bowls on & around the body
Individual Healing Sessions
• Intake, assessment, & intuition
• Creating the energetic container
• Giving & receiving sessions
Group Sound Bath Experience
• Co-creation of a group sound healing
After the course:
You are required to complete 5 sound healing sessions on your own as a student before practitioners certificate is awarded. Details for documentation will be provided upon completion of the course.
You will also receive:
30 Yoga Alliance CEU credits
Practitioners Certificate of completion upon submitting paperwork documenting 5 “student level” sound healing sessions
Special student prices on your purchase of crystal singing bowls and other sound healing tools through The Studio Cleveland